There is no better way to experience a country's culture and history than combining cooking classes with sightseeing. Mozzarella Company's founder, Paula Lambert, invites you to experience world travel in this marvelous way both as your guide and teacher.
Trips with Paula in 2022 and 2023Space Availability:
- 17 September - 24 September 2022 (6 spaces available)
- 24 September - 01 October 2022 (sold out)
- 06 May - 13 May 2023 (sold out)
- 23 September - 30 September 2023 (8 spaces available)
- 02 October - 09 October 2022
- 09 July - 16 July 2022 - Greek Isles Cruise on Private Yacht (sold out)
- 11 October - 22 October 2022 - Fall Foliage Voyage From New York to Quebec City (a few spaces available)
- 27 May - 02 June 2023 - Culinary Voyage on Portugal's Douro River
- 18 October - 25 October 2023 - Culinary Tour of Morocco
- Cooking in Tuscany with Paula 2022
- Exploring Puglia with Paula 2022
- Greek Isles Cruise on Private Yacht 2022
- Fall Foliage Voyage from New York to Quebec City 2022
- Cooking in Tuscany with Paula 2023
- Culinary Voyage on Portugal's Douro River 2023
- Culinary Tour of Morocco 2023
- Victoria Magazine Article
- Travels with Paula, a book by ColleenDuffley
Click our brochures below for more information or visit our Facebook Page.
Click below to read Victoria Magazine article about Paula's Trips to Tuscany and to view Colleen Duffley's book, Travels with Paula.